Monday, October 15, 2007

ANGELSCHOKOLADE QUOTES

  • Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get.

Forrest Gump (Tom Hanks)

  • Make a list of important things to do today. At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate.' Now, you'll get at least one thing done today.
  • I never met a chocolate I didn't like.

  • All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!

  • Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world's perfect food.

    Michael Levine, nutrition researcher, as quoted in The Emperors of Chocolate: Inside the Secret World of Hershey and Mars

  • I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process.... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?

  • Life without chocolate is like a beach without water.

    I could give up chocolate but I'm not a quitter.

  • Life is like a box of chocolates, the best ones are half eaten!!

    In the beginning, the Lord created chocolate, and he saw that it was good. Then he separated the light from the dark, and it was better.

  • Chocolate doesn't make the world go around ... but it certainly makes the ride worthwhile!

  • Man cannot live on chocolate alone; but woman sure can.

  • Everything I eat should contain either garlic or chocolate, but rarely both

  • Stress wouldn’t be so hard to take if it were chocolate covered.

  • Simply put... everyone has a price, mine is chocolate!

  • Money talks, Chocolate sings.

  • Forget love -- I'd rather fall in chocolate!!!

  • What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate.

  • A little too much chocolate is just about right.

  • In the cookies of life, friends are the chocolate chips.

  • There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE

  • When the going gets tough, the tough eats chocolate.

  • Chocolate: Here today .... Gone today!

  • Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

No comments: